Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dockside Realty Company Myrtle Beach, SC (Ann McKinnon)

Served the Myrtle Beach Area real estate industry for many years in The Grand Strand Area from Little River to Georgetown and Conway/Loris Area.

Licensed in North and South Carolina as a broker of real estate.  Certified Consultant of Real Estate by Fortune Academy of Real Estate.

 I love my job and enjoy serving my clients to the best of my ability.

I have received many awards as a top real estate agent but the greatest awards I continue to receive is seeing the happiness on my clients faces when they find the house of their dreams.

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW ALL PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN AND AROUND THE MYRTLE BEACH AREA.. http://mckinnon.docksiderealtycompany.com/

Ann McKinnon
Call Now 843.907.6899
Dockside Realty Company
415 79th Ave N
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572